We’re looking for a
General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager
for a client. Client is a small, privately owned and rapidly growing, progressive company in the student housing market. Great fun, faced-paced work environment. Strong, financially stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team. What an exciting opportunity to get in with a company that’s progressive and growing!
PLEASE NOTE: The picture above is a rendering of the actual property.
STATUS of this position: Final interviews are being conducted.
The General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager shall manage, oversee and direct the property’s operational and financial goals while reinforcing the company’s customer service culture. The General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager reports to the Regional Manager or Vice President-Operations.
This position is a newly created position. Client has grown in the area. This is an exciting, brand new, luxury student housing apartment community/complex near the University of Minnesota-Minneapolis. Construction will be finished in July 2013, with move-in’s beginning in August 2013. The property has 60 units with 160 beds.Property is already pre-leased and ready for a General Manager to lead the team. Ideally, we would like the new General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager to start by/around July 1st, 2013 to have proper training for 60 days before the new residents move in. General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager will be trained by owners and current General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager’s in the existing portfolio to get a well rounded view of the company, staff and operations.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth operations for a luxury student housing apartment community in a fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations for the property maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, community outreach, public relations, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc.
- Customer service. Client lives and breathes a culture of service, and expects the General Manager/Community Manager/Property Manager to lead by example. The client expects all employees to provide superior customer service and communication to its residents (and family/parents/friends of residents) and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Marketing, Community Outreach, Public Relations. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs. Continual community outreach and public relations with the student population, the school, and parents/friends/guests of prospects & residents.
- Leading by example. Instilling, maintaining and modeling the client’s mission to be the best national management company.
Ideal candidates will have expertise and success in property management at a luxury apartment community or student housing apartment community. We love candidates who are looking, ready and eager for the next step in their career.
Bottom line: Great privately owned, progressive company with fun, fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, for more information and a complete job description
you can call:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: