We’re looking for a
Entry-level Regional Manager/Investment Manager – DENVER REGION
for a client. Client is an industry leader with a national footprint. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team. What an awesome opportunity to get in at the entry management level!
The Regional Manager/Investment Manager shall manage, oversee and direct the property Business Managers in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals while reinforcing the company’s customer service culture. The Regional Manager/Investment Manager reports to the Senior Regional Investment Manager or Regional Vice President depending on structure of the region.
This position is a newly created position. Client has grown in the area and would like to add an entry-level Regional Manager/Investment Manager to their Denver team. This position will have an EXCELLENT mentor and an EXCELLENT operator. This position may not start with a portfolio or may start with a small portfolio until training has been completed.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth operations for a portfolio of properties in a fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations in the portfolio including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc.
- Customer service. Client lives and breathes a culture of service, and expects the Senior Regional Manager/Senior Investment Manager/Vice President Operations to lead by example. The client expects all employees to provide superior customer service and communication to its residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
- Leading by example. Instilling, maintaining and modeling the client’s mission to be the best national management company.
Ideal candidates will have expertise and success in property management at a large site level or multi-site level and looking, ready and eager for the next step in their career.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. As this is an entry-level position and does not include an existing portfolio until training is completed, client does not have numbers for the size of the portfolio. However, in general, you can expect:
- Region to include Colorado and additional Western states as the portfolio grows. Highest concentration is in Denver, so familiarity with the Denver area is a plus.
- Ideal portfolio size to be between 1000-2000 units (much depends on your experience and capabilities) – but it is important to point out that this position will either start with a VERY small portfolio or no portfolio until training has been completed.
- Mostly market rate properties, but the occasional affordable property opportunity may present itself
- Client’s average property size is 200 units; smallest property could be as small as 50 units, and largest property could be as big as 800+ units. As this will be a new/developing portfolio, these numbers are just to give potential candidates an idea of the size and region they could be responsible for.
- Business development experience highly desirable – resumes that indicate business development experience will be given preference.
- Experience working with 3rd party fee-managed clients is a plus.
- Those leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic and high drive for success will be very successful in this position.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: Great national company with highly respected reputation, growing region, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, for more information and a complete job description
you can call:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: