We HIRING for:
Community Manager/Property Manager/General Manager – in the St Paul/East Suburbs Area.
Client is an industry leader with a large, successful operation. GREAT work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND NOW CLOSED.
The Community/Property Manager/General Manager shall manage, oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of the operations of the property in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals. The Community/Property Manager reports to the Regional Manager depending on the structure of the region.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
Experience working with the student population.
Experience working in the capacity of Outreach/Leasing
1-2 years experience in Property Management.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Excellent people skills.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth operations for a multi-million dollar property in fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations for the property including maintenance, lease administration, compliance, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc. This property serves the student demographic and operations revolve around the academic schedule. An individual that can multi-task and be available during high-volume times.
- Customer service. Client lives and breathes a culture of service, and expects the Community/Property Manager to lead by example. The client expects all employees to provide superior customer service and communication to its residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs. This position requires knowledge or outreach campaigns, as well as aggressive marketing to the student population.
- Leading by example. Instilling, maintaining and modeling the client’s mission to be a leader in the industry.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Property is in the St Paul/East Suburbs.
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, long-term, reputable leaders.
- Stable staff on-site.
- Those leaders that work well in teams, have a strong culture of customer service, have great communication skills and financially savvy will work well in this position.
- Property is a smaller property – approximately 50 units, serving approximately 150 students.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: GREAT company with highly respected reputation, stable communities with long-term staff, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: