We’re HIRING for a:
Community Manager/Property Manager for an Affordable property– for a GREAT locally owned/operated company in the Twin Cities Metro area
for a client. Client is an industry leader in Affordable housing with a large, successful operation. GREAT work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: New and currently accepting applications!
The Community/Property Manager shall manage, oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of the operations of the property in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals. The Community/Property Manager reports to the Regional Manager depending on the structure of the region..
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a property at the Community Manager/Property Manager level. Prefer 5 years experience.
Experience with Section 8, Section 42.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
An attitude of service and building relationships with residents.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth operations for a multi-million dollar property in fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations for the property including maintenance, lease administration, compliance, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc. One of the properties will be under-going a large-scal rehab, so experience managing a large property during an extensive rehab is highly desirable.
- Customer service. Client lives and breathes a culture of service, and expects the Community/Property Manager to lead by example. The client expects all employees to provide superior customer service and communication to its residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
- Leading by example. Instilling, maintaining and modeling the client’s mission to be a leader in the industry.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Property is located in the twin cities metro area.
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, long-term, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders that work well independently, have a strong culture of customer service, and have great communication skills will thrive here.
- Property size is 100+ units spread across 3 properties that are close in proximity.
- Client is technologically savvy and has a strong training program.
Bottom line: GREAT company with highly respected reputation, stable communities, technological forward, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: