We’re HIRING for a:
CONSTRUCTION Project Manager for a growing CONSTRUCTION Company– for a GREAT locally owned/operated company in the Twin Cities Metro area
for a client. Client is profitable and growing in both the single-family & multi-family residential construction arena. GREAT work environment with the need for a STRONG team leader with the ability to advance & grow.
STATUS of this position: CLOSED, however, feel free to submit applications, as we have new positions all the time!
The Construction Project Manager will plan, direct and coordinate all activities on designated projects from the point project inception to completion to ensure that the projects are accomplished on time and in conformance with all the terms and conditions of the contracts. In addition, he/she will act as the main contact person for the customer and all vendors on a particular project. He/she is directly responsible for monitoring the project costs and compliance with contract documents, attending job meetings and protecting company’s interest throughout the entire process. Additional responsibilities include: management of multiple-concurrent construction projects, estimating, permitting, budget, cost control, scheduling, day-to-day communication with sub-contractors and client, inspections, quality management, trade coordination, conflict resolution and safety. Projects will include both single-family & multifamily residential remodeling and new construction.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
- Prefer 10 years experience, but a minimum of 5 years as Project Manager on both multi-family residential construction projects and single-family residential construction projects.
- Prefer 4 year college degree OR 2 year trade school certificate + add’l 2 years experience OR add’l 4 years experience in construction project management.
- Estimating experience preferred but not necessary.
- A proactive, take-charge, “get-it-done” personality.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for a strong team leader with expertise in:
- Safety. Drafts, plans and enforces SAFETY requirements on the job site. Demonstrated uncompromising attitude toward SAFETY.
- Quality. Possesses uncompromising attitude toward quality of work. Responsible for ensuring specified and approved products are installed properly. Daily monitoring of Superintendent, subcontractors, vendors and construction to ensure compliance with contract documents, quality workmanship and timely completion.
- Cost. Creation, involvement or input of project budget. Management of project and subcontractors to meet budget. Daily budget updates, weekly reports and communication of issues. Quick, efficient and detailed management of the change order process.
- Schedule. Responsible for creating, implementing, updating and managing all aspects of the project schedule including Owners and subcontractors.
Bottom line: GREAT company with highly respected reputation, stable, growing, opportunity for advancement and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: