We’re looking for a
REGIONAL Manager – must be based in Toledo, OHIO area/surrounding area
for a client. Client is an locally owned/operated management company that is growing by leaps and bounds. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: FILLED – however, we have new positions coming online all the time. Please submit your resume and we’ll contact you when we have a position that is a fit!
The Regional Manager will oversee the operational functions of a portfolio of properties of about 1000 units in/around the Toledo, Ohio area. They are responsible for the oversight and management of their properties, hiring/mentoring/guidance of staff, ensuring the overall physical and financial health of their properties. Regional Managers are expected to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all properties within their portfolio. The Regional Manager reports to the Operations Manager.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
At least 5+ years of experience in property management with progressive advancement during this time. Minimum 3+ years in an area/regional/multi-site position.
Minimum of 3 years of experience at (as Community Manager) or overseeing medium & large apartment communities. (over 250+ units)
Hands-On: the Regional Manager must be hands-on with the properties and the team in order to achieve the goals.
5+ years managing others.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Property Performance. Ensuring the properties meet the annual operating goals for each property and are responsible to monitor revenue and expense results.
- Operations. Monitoring and enforcing operational efficiencies at all properties. Ensuring properties are compliant with policy standards.
- Financial. Meet budgeted financial goals and to stabilize occupancy at all properties within their portfolio
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Physical Maintenance. Each property is expected to be maintained at a high standard.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Regional Manager must live in/around the TOLEDO, OHIO area. Familiarity with the TOLEDO area a PLUS, but not required.
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders with a strong work ethic and high drive for success will be very successful in this position.
- Travel is required. 20% – 40% travel is expected monthly. Currently, all properties are within 1 to 1.5 hour drive from office.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: Great locally owned/operated company with highly respected reputation, strong leadership/support, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: