We’re looking for a
SENIOR REGIONAL MANAGER/REGIONAL OPERATIONS DIRECTOR – must be based in CINCINNATI, OHIO area/surrounding area
for a client. Client is an locally owned/operated management company that is growing by leaps and bounds. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: CLOSED/FILLED. HOWEVER, we have new positions coming online daily – why not get ahead of the rush and submit your application now?
The Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director will oversee the operational functions of a portfolio of properties of about 1000+ units in/around the Cincinnati, Ohio area as well as oversight/management of 1 Regional Manager in that area. The Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director is responsible for the oversight and management of their properties, hiring/mentoring/guidance of staff, ensuring the overall physical and financial health of their properties. In addition, the Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director is responsible for leading & setting operational standards, policy/procedures, for the Region. The Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director is expected to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all properties and portfolio’s within their region. The Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director reports to the Director of Corporate Operations.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
Minimum 5+ years in as a Regional Manager overseeing a portfolio of 1000+ units.
Minimum of 1+ years of experience managing/leading/mentoring other Regional Managers or other Senior or Executive staff.
Hands-On: the Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director must be hands-on with the properties and the team in order to achieve the goals.
5+ years managing others.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Property Performance. Ensuring the properties meet the annual operating goals for each property and are responsible to monitor revenue and expense results.
- Operations. Monitoring and enforcing operational efficiencies at all properties. Ensuring properties are compliant with policy standards.
- Financial. Meet budgeted financial goals and to stabilize occupancy at all properties within their portfolio
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Physical Maintenance. Each property is expected to be maintained at a high standard.
- Leading by example. As a Senior Executive, instilling, maintaining, modeling and setting the highest standards for operations and management.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- The Senior Regional Manager/Regional Operations Director must live in/around the Cincinnati, OHIO area. Familiarity with the Cincinnati area a PLUS, but not required.
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders with a strong work ethic and high drive for success will be very successful in this position.
- Travel is required. 20% – 40% travel is expected monthly. Currently, all properties are within 1 to 1.5 hour drive from office.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: Great locally owned/operated company with highly respected reputation, strong leadership/support, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: