We’re looking for a
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Cleveland
for a client. Client is an locally owned/operated management company that is growing by leaps and bounds. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: FILLED – however, we have new positions coming online all the time. Please submit an application and we’ll contact you when we have a position that is a fit!
The CFO will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.. The CFO reports to the Owner/President of the company.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
10+ years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position
At least 3+ years of experience at the CFO level, preferably in a Real Estate setting.
A Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting, and a CPA.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills required. Accounting-types not interested in interacting with people need not apply.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Strategic Planning & Execution. Be a part of creating a vision for the company. Participate in the planning, implentation & execution of that vision.
- Operations. Monitoring and enforcing operational efficiencies through the close monitoring of financials.
- Financial. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- People development. The CFO is a key leadership role in the company. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Client’s corporate office located in/around Cleveland, OH.
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders with a strong work ethic and high drive for success will be very successful in this position.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Excitement – be a part of the growth!
Bottom line: Great locally owned/operated company with highly respected reputation, strong leadership/support, opportunities to be a part of an exciting growth period, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: