We’re looking for a
SNR Regional Manager/Regional Manager – CHICAGO REGION
for a client. Client is an industry leader with a national footprint. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: FILLED – however, we have new positions coming online all the time. Please submit an application and we’ll contact you when we have a position that is a fit!
The SNR Regional Manager shall manage, oversee and direct the Property Managers in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals while reinforcing the company’s customer service culture. The Regional Manager reports to the Regional President or Regional Vice President depending on structure of the region.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Urban Expertise. Knowledge of Chicago’s urban rental market is at the top of the want list.
- Business Development. Client is growing and constantly expanding in the Chicago area. Regional Managers are responsible to helping find, attract and sign new management contracts.
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth operations for a portfolio of properties in a fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations in the portfolio including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc.
- Customer service. Client lives and breathes a culture of service, and expects the Senior Regional Manager/Senior Investment Manager/Vice President Operations to lead by example. The client expects all employees to provide superior customer service and communication to its residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
- Leading by example. Instilling, maintaining and modeling the client’s mission to be the best national management company.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. The client will then match the right person with a portfolio that will maximize their strengths. (Since they are national and have a large footprint, they can juggle/switch portfolio’s around to maximize strengths and meet their internal needs.) However, in general, you can expect:
- Region to include Illinois and additional Midwest states. Highest concentration is in Chicago, so familiarity with the Chicago urban core area is a MUST.
- Portfolio size to be between 2000-4000 units (much depends on your experience and capabilities)
- Mostly market rate properties, but the occasional affordable property opportunity may present itself
- Average property size is 200 units; smallest property could be as small as 50 units, and largest property could be as big as 800+ units.
- Highrise experience is highly desirable, and resumes that indicate highrise experience will get preference.
- Experience working with 3rd party fee-managed clients is a plus
- Business Development experience highly desirable and is an important part of the job.
- Those leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic and high drive for success will be very successful in this position.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: Great national company with highly respected reputation, strong region/portfolio of properties, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below:
PAX CONNEX is a Property Management/Real Estate Recruiter working nationally. We’ve placed people across the United States from California to the Wild Midwest to the East Coast and the South. We’ve placed people all over including San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Kansas City, Tulsa, Austin, Dallas, Houstin, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miami, Raleigh, Pittsburgh, New York, the DC Area, to name a few. We’ve even dabbled in Canada. If you’re in the Property Management industry, connect with us!