We’re HIRING for a:
Operations Coordinator/Manager– for a GREAT locally owned/operated Nnew Construction Home Builder/Construction company in the Twin Cities Metro area
for a client. Client is profitable and growing in both the single-family & multi-family residential construction arena. GREAT work environment with the need for a STRONG team coordinator/manger with the ability to advance & grow.
CLOSED. BUT, feel free to submit your resume, as we have new/similar positions coming online all the time – you will be the first to be contacted for those opportunities!
The Operations Coordinator/Manger will be the central hub of activity for the Construction Company. This person will coordinate activities on designated projects – from paperwork, contract management/follow-up, to client interactions. In addition, he/she will act as the main contact person for the customer/clients and handle all preliminary vendor paperwork & follow-up on a particular project. He/she is directly responsible for managing paperwork, running reports, keeping the office and personnel/contractors/vendors and clients organized, attending job meetings and protecting company’s interest throughout the entire process. Additional responsibilities will be added depending on experience. This is a growing company with opportunities for future advancement.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
- Prefer 4 years experience, but a minimum of 2 years as Project Assistant/Project Manager/Office Manager/Office Coordinator/Operations Coordinator/Construction Project Assistant, Development Assistant or related position on either multi-family residential construction projects or single-family residential construction projects or general construction.
- Prefer 4 year college degree OR 2 year trade school certificate + add’l 2 years experience OR add’l 4 years experience in construction project management.
- Experience at a Construction company or related industry preferred.
- Sales/Client Services experience preferred.
- Accounting, Estimating experience preferred but not necessary.
- A proactive, entrepreneurial, take-charge, “get-it-done,” team personality.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for a strong team coordinator/manager with expertise in:
- Organizational/Administrative. Must be detail-oriented and a stickler for follow-up until tasks are completed.
- Sales/Customer Service. Will be the point of contact for new home buyers once they signed a contract for construction of a new home.
- Project Management. Able to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with little or no direction.
GREAT company with highly respected reputation, stable, growing, opportunity for advancement and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: