We’re HIRING for a:
Assistant Manager – at a GREAT high-quality affordable apartments and townhomes in Minneapolis, MN.
for a client. Client is an industry leader with a large, successful operation. GREAT work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: OPEN and currently accepting applications.
The Assistant Manager will assist the Community Manager to manage, oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of the operations of the property in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals. The Assistant Manager reports to the Community Manager depending on the structure of the region.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service and/or experience managing a property at the Assistant Manager level.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Areas of Expertise:
- Community: Collaborate in the design of vibrant, healthy neighborhoods.
- Trust: Develop strong, effective relationships.
- Diversity: Build an inclusive organization and community.
- Excellence: Set and achieve high-quality goals and standards.
- Sustainability: Ensure properties are long-term community assets.
- Leadership: Advance positive community change.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Community is in Minneapolis, MN.
- Those leaders that work well in teams, have a strong culture of customer service, have great communication skills, interest in social service, and financially savvy will work well in this position.
- Property size is approximately 200-400+ home sites.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: GREAT company with highly respected reputation, premier, well-managed communities, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: