We’re HIRING for a
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – for a PREMIER family manufactured housing community in Burnsville, MN area
for a client. Client is an new/growing management company with a large industry-leader ownership group with a national footprint. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: OPEN and currently accepting applications.
The Maintenance Technician has a critical role in the experience, the appearance and maintenance of a community. Responsibilities include:
- The general appearance and maintenance of the community expectations are to maintain an impeccable property and set the highest standards for excellence and customer service.
- Ensuring the property’s efficient operation on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan and execute effective preventive maintenance program.
- Perform maintenance workorders, move-ins & move-outs to standards.
- Supervise all contractors, write scopes of work for special projects.
- Monthly budget, enter POs and maintain monthly expenses in accordance with budget.
- Responsible for carrying a company cell phone to respond to after hour/emergency calls from residents in the community.
- Hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, or 8:30am-5:30pm or 9am-6pm (with their Manager). Some flexibility is available.
- There are overnight travel expectations to another location in their region for Quarterly meetings and our annual conference.
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Superintendent/Regional Facilities Manager.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
- At least 1-3+ years of experience in property management maintenance
- Knowledge and experience in electrical, plumbing, painting, HVAC.
- Must be on-time, reliable, customer service oriented.
- Proficient with various computer software and applications, especially Microsoft Office Required.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for AWESOME. This is an GREAT opportunity with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Property is in the Burnsville, MN area. Community is 300+ home sites.
- Well managed premier community.
- Those skilled tradesmen with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic and high drive for success will be very successful in this position.
- Opportunities for growth – we need someone who wants to grow!
Bottom line: Great company with highly respected reputation, well managed communities, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: