We’re HIRING for a:
Community Manager/Property Manager – at a GREAT manufactured home community in Lakeville, MN.
for a client. Client is an industry leader with a large, successful operation. GREAT work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: OPEN and currently accepting applications.
The Community/Property Manager shall manage, oversee and direct the day-to-day activities of the operations of the property in successfully attaining the company’s operational and financial goals. The Community/Property Manager reports to the Regional Manager depending on the structure of the region.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
Minimum of 1 year of experience managing a property at the Community Manager/Property Manager level.
Excellent oral & written communication skills.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth operations for a multi-million dollar property in fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations for the property including maintenance, lease administration, compliance, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc. One of the properties will be under-going a large-scal rehab, so experience managing a large property during an extensive rehab is highly desirable.
- Customer service. Client lives and breathes a culture of service, and expects the Community/Property Manager to lead by example. The client expects all employees to provide superior, firm but fair, customer service and communication to its residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
- Sales. Driving sales thorough understanding of the market, the customers, and the competition.
- Leading by example. Instilling, maintaining and modeling the client’s mission to be a leader in the industry.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Community is in Lakeville, MN.
- Those leaders that work well in teams, have a strong culture of customer service, have great communication skills and financially savvy will work well in this position.
- Property size is approximately 300+ home sites.
- Opportunities for growth.
Bottom line: GREAT company with highly respected reputation, premier, well-managed communities, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: