We’re looking for a
REGIONAL Facilities Manager – in Blaine or Burnsville, MN
for a client. Client is national manufactured home provider in the Midwest and is growing by leaps and bounds. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: OPEN & CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
The Regional Facilities Manager has the most critical role in the management of the appearance and maintenance of a community. Responsibilities include:
• The general appearance and maintenance of the community expectations are to maintain an impeccable property and set the highest standards for excellence and customer service.
• CRITICAL for this role is the ability to supervise & effectively manage a a team – with future growth to mentor, train & supervise additional teams.
• Ensuring the property’s efficient operation on a day-to-day basis
• Plan and execute effective preventive maintenance program
• Supervise all contractors, write scopes of work for special projects
• Write and adhere to monthly budget, enter POs and maintain monthly expenses in accordance with budget.
The Regional Facilities Manager reports to the Vice President.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
- At least 3+ years of experience in property management maintenance supervision
- Knowledge and experience in electrical, plumbing, painting, HVAC.
- 3+ years experience as a Maintenance Supervisor managing multiple people.
- Proficient with various computer software and applications, especially Microsoft Office Required.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Communication. Decision-making, interpersonal, organizational, administrative, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintenance. Implement and insure maintenance programs.
- Customer Service. Client lives and breathes in culture and expects the Regional Facilities Manager to lead by example. The clients expects all employees to provide superior, firm but fair, customer service, and communication.
- Financial. Meet budgeted financial goals and to stabilize occupancy at all properties within their portfolio.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders with a strong work ethic, high drive for success, and independence will be very successful in this position.
- Opportunities for growth – we need someone who wants to grow!
Bottom line: Strong affordable housing leader with highly respected reputation, strong leadership/support, stable, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: