We’re looking for a
REGIONAL Manager – in Blaine or Burnsville, MN
for a client. Client is an industry leader with a national footprint. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: OPEN & CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
The Regional Manager will oversee the operational functions of a portfolio of properties of about 500-1000 units in both the Blaine or Burnsville, MN area. They are responsible for the oversight and management of their properties, hiring/mentoring/guidance of staff, ensuring the overall physical and financial health of their properties. Regional Managers are expected to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all properties within their portfolio. The Regional Manager reports to the Director of Property Management.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
- At least 5+ years of experience in property management with progressive advancement.
- Minimum 1-3+ years in an area/regional/multi-site position.
- Hands-On: the Regional Manager must be hands-on with the properties and the team in order to achieve the goals.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Property Performance. Ensuring the properties meet the annual operating goals for each property and are responsible to monitor revenue and expense results.
- Operations. Monitoring and enforcing operational efficiencies at all properties. Ensuring properties are compliant with policy standards.
- Financial. Meet budgeted financial goals and to stabilize occupancy at all properties within their portfolio
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Physical Maintenance. Each property is expected to be maintained at a high standard.
- Customer Service. Firm but fair.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders with a strong work ethic, high drive for success, and independent will be very successful in this position.
Bottom line: Growing, national company with highly respected reputation, strong leadership/support, stable, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: