We’re looking for a
REGIONAL Manager/Portfolio Director – in the Minneapolis, MN area
for a client. Client is a smaller progressive, growing firm in Minneapolis and is growing by leaps and bounds. Great work environment. Strong, stable company positioned for continued growth. This is a GREAT company looking for GREAT people to help lead it’s winning team.
STATUS of this position: OPEN & CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
The Regional Manager/Portfolio Director will oversee the operational functions of a portfolio of properties of about 500-1000 units in/around the Minneapolis, MN area. They are responsible for the oversight and management of their properties, hiring/mentoring/guidance of staff, ensuring the overall physical and financial health of their properties. Regional Managers/Portfolio Directors are expected to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all properties within their portfolio. The Regional Manager/Portfolio Director reports to the Vice President of Property Management.
Successful individuals MUST have ALL of the following qualities:
- At least 5+ years of experience in property management with progressive advancement during this time. Minimum 1-3+ years in an area/regional/multi-site position.
- Hands-On: the Regional Manager must be hands-on with the properties and the team in order to achieve the goals.
- Portfolio is all market rate, in Minneapolis urban area.
Areas of Expertise:
We are looking for strong leaders with areas of expertise/experience in with:
- Property Performance. Ensuring the properties meet the annual operating goals for each property and are responsible to monitor revenue and expense results.
- Operations. Monitoring and enforcing operational efficiencies at all properties. Ensuring properties are compliant with policy standards.
- Financial. Meet budgeted financial goals and to stabilize occupancy at all properties within their portfolio
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team of professionals
- Physical Maintenance. Each property is expected to be maintained at a high standard.
- Marketing. Developed winning stragedies to attract renters.
- Leasing. Developed and worked with teams to meet leasing goals.
Just the Facts:
We are looking for GREAT people to match with our GREAT client. However, in general, you can expect:
- Strong leadership – this position will report to very strong, reputable leaders.
- Those leaders with a strong work ethic, high drive for success, and an entrepreneurial spirit will be very successful in this position.
Bottom line: Progressive, growing firm with highly respected reputation, strong leadership/support, stable, and competitive pay. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
or submit an interest form and send your resume by clicking the link below: